SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

TV Life

I just finished filming one of the shows that I'm working on - a travel series show, at the end of July. Our series producer and I still think it's unbelievable that we've spent the first 7 months of 2017 on this show. It feels like yesterday but also feels like it's been forever at the same time. We started the filming in April, traveled countless times, and to foreign lands. We survived the storm, puddle, and muds, we set some fire and revving engines. We stood on the border where 3 countries lie, we struck through the rain and we rode across the river. Looking back, I think we've been through quite a few adventures in the process. 

We tried to trace back our lives in these past 7 months, and couldn't recall anything that is not related to the show (most of the time!), except that I bought another cactus in the cutest water can pot I've ever seen. I'm taking two weeks off after the last day of the shoot, and now enjoying the days that are left from my time off before I get back to work. I still have some post production work for the show, but I'm also excited for my next project.

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic little succulent! (And it sounds like a great time spent exploring the last few months...!) 🙏🔮

    www.patientexplorers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's crazy to think how much can happen in 7 months! During that time, everything feels normal and pretty much the same, but then you look back and see how far you've come! Congrats on finishing filming & wishing you a restful few weeks :) -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel confused sometimes in the concept of time. How come something can feel like forever ago but also in a blink of an eye at the same time?

      Delete
  3. Wow. I am always still so compelled by your work experiences and stories and always want to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane! I will try to share more of them as I've got some exciting projects coming up.

      Delete

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.