SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER

HERO IMAGE

HERO IMAGE
Latest Stories

Weirdest Occasion

I met him again for the first time in the strangest place. Two months after he's gone, I walked up the elevator of the subway station nearby Cambridge road. "If he were here", I remember thinking to myself, "he wouldn't like the crowded alleyway where you can't figure out a way in and out." Strangely enough, after that thought passed my mind, I could feel his hand held mine and I started to feel the urge to cry. I kept my head straight, squeezing the air between my palm and the feel of his hand. We were so far away apart but at that moment he felt so near. Two months after he's gone I met him again for the first time in the strangest place. It's a place somewhere between longing and pain, a vivid memory of now and then. 

No comments

Post a Comment

you can love or hate. but with respect.

© Of Ashes & Bones • Theme by Maira G.